Skip to content
- Implementation of the Enhanced Economic Engagement Strategy between Australia and Vietnam announced on 21/12/2021 by the two governments.
- Follow up the official visit to Australia and Northern Territory during Oct/2022, made by H.E Mr Hau A Lenh – Minister for Ethnic Minority Affairs.
- Research the opportunities for investment cooperation in the Northern Territory on various sectors: agri-business, solar-power, building & construction, real-estates, etc.
- The delegation consists of 15-20 members led by Mr. Nguyễn Ngọc Mỹ – Vice Chairman of VAFIE – Chairman of NTVBC and VABIS Group. List of members is attached at the Annex.
Day 1: HCMC – Melbourne
- Members from Hanoi fly to HCMC to connect the flight.
- 20:55 – 09:25 (VN781): flight HCM – Melbourne (Vietnam Airlines non-stop 8:30’).
Day 2: Melbourne
- 10:00: Immigrant and leave the airport.
- Lunch and hotel checkin
- Afternoon: free
- Evening: get-together with local businessmen in Melbourne.
Day 3: Melbourne – Darwin
- All day: sight-seeing
- 20:25 – 23:15 (QF838): flight Melbourne – Darwin (Qantas non-stop 4:20’).
Day 4: Darwin
- Morning: Meeting with NT Government
- Afternoon: Meeting with NT Chamber of Commerce and partners
Day 5: Darwin
- All day: split into small groups of thematic sectors to work with relevant partners
- Evening: get-together with the Northern Territory – Vietnam Business Council (NTVBC).
Day 6: Darwin – Sydney
- Morning: sight-seeing / golf
- 12:00 – 17:55 (QF841): flight Darwin – Sydney (Qantas non-stop 4:25’).
Day 7: Sydney
- All day: sight-seeing, recreation / golf
- Evening: get-together with VN Consulate, local businessmen, Playfair Advisory
Day 8: Sydney – HCMC
- Morning: free
- 11:50 – 16:30 (VN772): flight Sydney – TP.HCM (Vietnam Airlines non-stop 8:40’)
- Members in Hanoi transist to Nội Bài Airport.
- End of the visit.